|Consumers get help at a SHIBA event in Washington state|
SHIBA can help you:
- Understand your health care coverage options and rights.
- Determine your general eligibility for health care coverage programs.
- Evaluate and compare health insurance plans.
SHIBA holds events around the state to help people who are just getting signed up for Medicare--called birthday events--and information sessions for people who are new to Medicare or simply have questions about it.
- May 5: Lacey Community Center
- June 18: Shoreline Conference Center
- June 23: Community Cultural Center of Tonasket
- June 24: Grand Coulee Senior Center
- July 9: Seattle Central Library
- Aug. 6: Kent Senior Activity Center
Find out more about these events and other events on the SHIBA calendar.