Every policy is priced differently, depending upon the type of coverage you want and what are called underwriting factors.
Underwriting factors for auto insurance may include:
- Household/family driver records.
- Driver(s) age(s).
- Type of vehicle(s).
- The number of miles you drive per year.
- Where you live and/or drive your car.
- Level of coverage being purchased
- There may be surcharges or discounts unique to your situation.
- The age of your home.
- The materials used to build your home.
- Your home’s value, as based upon its size and features.
- Your home’s location.
- Prior claims or losses for the home.
Questions? You can contact our consumer advocates online or at 1-800-562-6900.